The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of third-party logistics providers and ensuring customer satisfaction. This includes developing plans to efficiently manage the delivery of products, effectively managing costs, and resolving any customer service issues that arise.
· Onboard and manage third party logistics companies.
· Monitor shipment performance against delivery timelines.
· Ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full and resolve any customer service issues in a timely manner.
· Record all daily fleet activities from number of trucks to orders fulfilled.
· Develop cost saving initiatives while maintaining promised service level.
· Coordinate with other departments (e.g., Sales & Finance & Operations & MEP ...etc.)
· Delivery time
· Trucks utilization
· Order Fulfillment
· Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a fleet or similar logistics department.
· Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Any previous managerial experience is a plus.
- Employment type
WORKPLACE & CULTURE
Fatura offers a culture that values your innovativity, creativity, and ability to take initiative. It is all about taking action on your ideas and getting things done to shape the company together.
Loading application form
Already working at Fatura LLC?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.